Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Njoi CreationS Herbal Hair Dressing

Njoi Sample Herbal Hairdressing

I came across Njoi CreationS’ etsy page while reading the Coup de Coeur blog.  The owner of the blog critiqued the Herbal Hairdressing offered by Njoi CreationS.  The herbal hairdressing is described as the more natural Indian hemp grease.  I personally grew up using Indian hemp grease, and tend to prefer hair greases to hair oils, maybe from programming, so I was very enthusiastic about using a more natural Indian hemp grease.  The sample herbal hair dressing sells for $6 (2oz).. I ordered the item on Thursday, and the seller informed me on Friday, that my item had shipped, and provided the tracking number (major cool points).  By Monday, the item was received. 


Of course I greased my scalp that evening with the hairdressing, and it is incredible.  My scalp tingled from the essential oils; this grease is oh so soothing!  It was better than any Indian hemp grease I’ve ever tried.  It moisturized my scalp without being too heavy and itchy. I truly "Njoi" this grease, and will definitely recommend it, and will buy it again.  I also noticed that they have quite a few products that caught my eye such as the apple cider vinegar shampoo bar, the ayurveda shampoo bar, and the herbal hair mist.  I can’t wait to order and try these products!

You can buy these and other wonderful products from Njoi Creations by visiting the etsy page

No comments:

Post a Comment